Instruction & Guidelines for Online Application
2. Intermediate Online Application form filling instruction & guidelines.
The programme is affiliated to the Jharkhand Academic Council. The selection of the candidates for admission to different Intermediate programmes will be done on the basis of an Entrance Test. A student may apply for more than one subject. GENERAL INFORMATION:
- 1. The Intermediate programmes shall be for two years.
- 2. Candidates may apply for more than One Programme/ subject. The payment also is to be made separately for each programme or subject.
- 3. For admission into programme in Arts,Science,Commerce it shall be necessary for a student to have obtained not less than 50% marks in the subject concerned and also in aggregate in the 10th board examination.
- 5. A student with compartmental result should not apply.
Programmes Offered by College:
- A. I.A (Intermediate of Arts)B. I.Com (Intermediate of Commerce)
- C. I.Sc (Intermediate of Science)
STEPS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION:
Login College Web-Site http://www.sxcran.org
Click on Admission>OnlineApplication>Apply Online menu in home page of website/applying here you will get the link Apply Online.
- a. Before filling the ONLINE FORM, take a printout of the CASH VOUCHER from college website.
- b. Download appropriate bank challan only related to programmes in which you want to take admission.
- Inter programme Ac/No – 1776050000125
- c. The online application form fee is Rs. 600/- (Rupees six hundred only). Pay Rs. 600/- at any UNITED BANK OF INDIA Branch in India through bank challan from college website.
- d. The bank will provide a TRANSACTION ID against your payment, which will be required at the time of filling ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- e. You may pay Online Application Fee through Net Banking/Debit/Credit card also.
- f. Online Internet Banking Link avilable at college website.
- g. After submitting application fee in the bank, wait for at least four hours to activate your Transaction ID.
- a. Now fill the ONLINE FORM, after successfully filling the application form, take printout of ADMIT CARD and filled APPLICATION FORM for your future reference.
- b. The Admit Card should be attested by the Principal/Head of the Department. These documents, along with the Cash Voucher, must be brought at the time of Admission.
- c. If the application fee is paid after the last date mentioned above, the application will not be accepted.
- d. Once the fee is paid in the Bank, no refund can be claimed for any reason whatsoever.
- Candidate must submit following documents at St.Xavier’s College Ranchi on the day of Entrance Test or before as it is convenient.
- 1. Print out Admit Card and Filled application form.
- 2. Attested copy of Board/CBSE 10th /ICSE 10th Marks Sheet.
- 3. Attested copy of Board/CBSE 10th /ICSE 10th Certificate.
- 5. Attested Copy of Caste/Baptism Certificate (if Applicable).
- 6. Income Certificate (If Applicable).
Please keep a note of your Application Form No/Code No (e.g. BA12-14/098838/0001) which will be required for future reference.
St. Xavier's College ,Ranchi
Camile Bulcke Path (Purulia Road)
Post Box- 9 Ranchi – 834001